An arsenal of brilliant quotations is a powerful tool during holiday season. They work just like carols at Christmas time.
Ever found yourself humming or singing along to a Christmas song? Well, Christmas quotes evoke the spirit of festive cheer, and goodwill in the same manner.
When placed at random locations in your home, they serve as beacon of Christmas and transforms the mood instantly.
If you love Christmas, then this post is for you!
This is an extract from 20 BEAUTIFUL FAMILY QUOTES THAT SWELL YOUR HEART WITH LOVE:
Quotes are powerful. Best quotes must meet ICE formula.
• I – inspire
• C – comfort
• E – encourage
Here are a few tips on how to use these Christmas quotes:
– Print and create a mood board to add to your Christmas decor
– Enhance your place settings by using as a scroll for your guests
– Create an amazing keepsake for your guests
– Make up personalized placemats to boost your table decor
Table of Contents
DIY Ideas for Christmas Quotes
Be inspired by these YouTube videos to uplevel your Christmas decor with these quotes
Make a wall quote
Make a Christmas quotes tree
15 Awesome Christmas Quotes
This is my list of 15 awesome quotes to infuse your holiday celebrations with the Christmas spirit of love.
1. Message of Christmas?
And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferentTaylor Caldwell
2. What is Christmas?
It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.
Agnes M. Pharo
3. Christmas magic
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
4. Christmas Gifts
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other
5. The Christmas Spirit
Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
Thomas S. Monson
For more info on a magical family Christmas without the stress, read HOW TO MAKE YOUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS UNFORGETTABLE.
6.The Christmas Heart
To celebrate the heart of Christmas is to forget ourselves in the service of others.
GENERAL CHRISTMAS QUOTES
7. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Charles M. Schulz
8. Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season to fill your heart, and let go of the things you dislike.
9. Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.
10. When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special.
11. When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.
12. Let us wrap each gift we give with kind, loving thoughts about all those who have helped to make the gift possible and the person who will receive the gift.
13. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
Ruth Carter Stapleton
14. The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.
15. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
W. J. Tuck